Please Help ... continued
Hello Dr. Bradley,
First, I want to apologize for putting my message in the wrong section of the forum -- it's my first time participating, and I got confused!
I wrote before about my daughter and how to decide whether or not to send her away to wilderness/residential treatment, etc. I know you will ask what her current therapist thinks. Current therapist thinks that's too extreme and is recommending an outpatient program, but I am afraid our daughter will just go through the motions and we'll lose an important part of our last year as her guardians. Also, current therapist has been underreacting I think for the last 4 years, as our daughter has continued to slide and this is the first time the therapist thinks she may need any treatment at all.
I hope you will have time to lend us your insights. Thanks again.